Wrapping paper patterns, BearZ in the tree, scarves & carrot noses, ribbon and bows and Santa with his reindeer...all these are all you need for this wonderful time of year. You have to look no further than Christmas Wrap in warm winter and Christmas colors with that adorable Bear to just cozy up that layout of your precious Christmas memories.
12 - 12x12 Papers
13 - Chalk Characters
4 - Bows
4 - Ribbons
2 - Tear BearZ
1 - Bear Tree
1 - Frame
1 - Button
1 - Tag
1 - Flower
- Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and her amazing commercial actions.
- Thank you to Bannerwoman and her commercial overlays.
- Thanks to Denise Liemert for her commercial overlays.
- Thanks to Terry Maruca and her Commercial Garland Brush and Styles.
- Special thanks to Tracy King and her commercial actions.
- Thank you to Monica Larsen for her commercial actions.
- Thanks to Nancie Rowe Janitz for her Commercial Digital Distressing Kit.
- Thanks to Stacy Carlson for her commercial actions.
- Thank you to Karen Wallace for her commercial cardboard pieces.
- Thanks to Vickie Weers for the product description.
-In order to provide a realistic look to my tear creations, a drop shadow is added, but decreased at the edges. The other drop shadows in the image are just for preview purposes.